www.dli.state.pa.us the official website of Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Department of Labor & Industry. You can claim your weeks and file unemployment claim. They have a program called Unemployment compensation (UC), which is also known as unemployment insurance.

If you have any question about those provided information’s please call in 1-888-411-4728.

UCIC Login – www.paclaims.state.pa.us Click Here

If you continued to file your EUC bi-weekly claim for weeks after June 5, your claims will be processed immediately, and you should receive payment within two weeks. Eligible individuals who did not file EUC claims after June 5 are encouraged to do so immediately online at www.uc.pa.gov. Claims also may be filed through the PA Teleclaims, or PAT, system at 1-888-255-4728. All eligible claims will be processed and paid as quickly as possible.

An extremely high volume of claims in the aftermath of congressional delay in reauthorizing these vital programs is anticipated, so claimants are asked to please be patient while the department works to process and pay claims as quickly as possible.

Individuals who have exhausted their initial 26 weeks of UC benefits and have not yet established an EUC claim may experience some additional delays in receiving payment. Those who stopped filing paper claims for state extended benefits, or EB, after June 5 should call the UC service center for instructions on how to resume filing.

The $25 weekly Federal Additional Compensation, or FAC, payment, has not been reauthorized and will not be available to individuals who established a claim after June 5. Individuals who established claims before June 5 will continue to receive the FAC payment only for the duration of their current benefits program — UC, EUC or EB.

Filing a biweekly, or continued, claim

Online: You can file your biweekly, or continued claim, online Sunday from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. File Online Click Here

By Phone: You can also file using the automated telephone system toll-free at 1-888-255-4728 (TTY services for the deaf and hard of hearing: 1-888-411-4728), Sunday from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. If your Social Security number ends in an even number, call on Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday. If it ends in an odd number, call on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.

Check Claim Status Click Here

Re-opening an existing claimClick Here

0 Answer   I   40 View

June 18, 2012

No Answer

Answer this question


Existing User

New User? Register Now



Do you have any
Technology questions ?

Ask a question